2 Night Munnar | 1 Night Thekkady | 1 Night Alappuzha
Day 01: Arrival Cochin – Munnar (130 KM approx. 4 hrs)
Upon arrival at Cochin airport and meet assistance by our representative and drive to Munnar – breathtakingly beautiful – a haven of peace and tranquillity – the idyllic tourist destination in God’s own country. Set at an altitude of 6000 ft in Idukki district, Munnar was the favoured summer resort of the erstwhile British rulers in the colonial days. Unending expanse of tea plantations – pristine valleys and mountains- exotic species of flora and fauna in its wild sanctuaries and forests – aroma of spice scented cool air – yes! Munnar has all these and more. It’s the place you would love to visit. Enroute – Enjoy Cheeyapara & Valara waterfalls on the way to Munnar. After checking in at hotel. rest and relax at the hotel.
Overnight in Munnar
Day 02: Munnar Sightseeing
After breakfast at the hotel. proceed for full day sightseeing at Munnar includes Mattupetty dam – Eravikulam national park, (rajamalai) – It is Kerala’s first national park. This park is famous for its collection of tahr. Nilgiri tahr is a goat like species that is endangered. One can easily spot tahr in this park. Some rare animals and endangered species of butterflies can be spotted here. – Later Visit tea factory, blossom garden and wide range of tea plantations. Evening return to hotel.
Overnight in Munnar
Day 03: Munnar to Thekkady (95 KM approx. 3 hrs)
After breakfast leave for Periyar in the morning and transfer to hotel on arrival. You may opt for a pleasant boat ride along the Periyar Lake in the evening. Enjoy watching varied birds and animals like tigers, elephants, wild boar, deer, etc. at the Periyar / Thekkady National Park. You can also visit a few tribal villages around Periyar and witness fascinating activities of tribals collecting honey from dangerous hill bees. Evening transfer to hotel.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Thekkady to Alleppey (140 KM approx. 4 hrs)
Enjoy the magic of backwater by going on a Houseboat (Kettuvallam) cruise across the backwaters. Spend the next 22 hours in your floating villa. Enjoy the backwaters of Kerala by getting a glimpse of the village life at close quarters; a unique and unforgettable experience. Enjoy the sunset & stay overnight on the houseboat. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Overnight stay in Houseboat
Day 05: Departure Cochin
After checking out later we transfer you to Cochin airport for your onward journey.
- 4 Nights Accommodation with Breakfast
- Meal plan- CP- Breakfast
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Vehicle
- Pickup & drop of
- Govt. Service Tax as Inclusive
- Fuel, Driver Allowance, Toll, Parking & Interstate Permit (Mileage allowance will be Calculated from our garage to garage)
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary
- Vehicle- Swift Desire
- Early check in and Late check- Out in Properties
- Entry Tickets at Monuments & other Sightseeing Places
- Entry Tickets for Camera/ Video etc.
- Vehicle use for nightlife activities
- Personal expense/ Extras during stay in Resort like laundry, Telephone calls, Medicines, Liquor.
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Air/ train Tickets
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary
- Any expense incurred or loss caused by reasons beyond our control such as bad weather, natural calamities, flight delays/ rescheduling/ cancellation, any accidents/ medical evacuations, riots etc.
- Anything other than those mentioned in Inclusions.
- Government Service Tax
Terms & Conditions:
- Mentioned prices are per person based on twin sharing
- Mentioned prices are subjected to change as per travelling dates.