- Coffee and Cacao Plantation
- Mount and Lake Batur
DAY 1 ARRIVAL DENPASAR – HOTEL
Welcome to Bali, island of God. After customs and immigration process, you will be greeted by our friendly guide outside the baggage hall area, then transfer to hotel in Kuta for check-in formalities.
DAY 2 FULL DAY UBUD – KINTAMANI (B)
After breakfast at hotel around 09.00AM will pick up at lobby hotel then proceed for having Ubud Tour. First stop to see the Barong Dance Performance, then go to Batubulan Village is renowned for the stone carving art. The most famous artists of silver and gold crafts are found in Celuk village. Whom keens or woodcarving should definitely have a closer look at artist work in the village of Mas before we reach Ubud, which is famous for its painting galleries featuring masterpieces in traditional and modern style. Continue to the highlight of this tour is the magnificent view of Mount and Lake Batur with the smoky Agung Volcano in the background. Enroute stops to the holy spring of Tirta Empul at Tampak Siring, Coffee and Cacao Plantation at Madu Pertiwi Agro Tourism and Tegalalang – Rice Filed. Then back to the hotel.
DAY 3 1HRS TRADITIONAL MASSAGE (B)
After breakfast, free program at your leisure. Around 10:00 am will be picked up at lobby hotel, then proceed to Spa Treatment for 1hours Traditional Massage by Jepun Bali Spa. Back to hotel. The rest day will be on your own leisure.
DAY 4 INTERN TRANSFER HOTEL TO UBUD (B)
After breakfast at hotel, free program at your leisure. In the afternoon around 12:00 hrs will pick up at lobby hotel then transfer to Ubud for your next experience stay.
DAY 5 DAY AT LEISURE (B)
After breakfast at hotel, you will be free on your own leisure.
**No services and Optional tours available on request
DAY 6 DEPARTURE DENPASAR – AIRPORT (B)
After breakfast at hotel, free program on your own leisure until the time to be transferred to the airport for your departure flight.
++ End of Services ++
Price is per person based on INR
|Hotel Used||Rating||2 – 3||4 – 6||SS|
|Siesta Hotel Legian & The Athaya Ubud||***||12,180||10,332||6,384|
|Champlung Mas Legian & Champlung Sari Ubud||***||13,188||11,340||7,392|
|Berry Glee Hotel & The Evitel Resort Ubud||****||13,272||11,508||7,476|
|Aryaduta Bali & Element by The Westin Ubud||*****||24,360||22,512||18,480|
|FuramaXclusive Seminyak & Furama Resort Ubud||*****||31,164||29,316||25,368|
|The Anvaya Beach Resort & Kamandalu Resort Ubud||*****||39,480||37,632||33,600|
High/ Peak Season Surcharges
|Hotel Used||High Season Surcharges||Peak Season Surcharges|
|Siesta Hotel Legian||₹ 924 (01-10June 2019)||₹ 1,176 (21December 2019 – 03January 2020|
|The Athaya Ubud||₹ 1,008 (01July-31August 2019)||₹ 1,008 (25December 2019 – 07January 2020)|
|Champlung Mas Legian||₹ 1,176 (31May-08June 2019, 01July-31August 2019)||₹ 1,848 (23December 2019 – 05January 2020)|
|Champlung Sari Ubud||₹ 1,680(01July-31August 2019)||₹ 1,344 (25December 2019 – 05January 2020)|
|Berry Glee Hotel||₹ 1,344 (29May-11June 2019, 18January-01February 2020)||₹ 1,344 (20December 2019 – 05January 2020)|
|Aryaduta Bali||₹ 672 (02-10June 2019, 07-22July 2019, 22-27December 2019)||₹ 1,344 (28December 2019 – 03January 2020)|
|Element by The Westin Ubud||₹ 2,688 (16July-05September 2019)||₹ 4,452 (24December 2019 – 10January 2020)|
|FuramaXclusive Seminyak||₹ 1,344 (01July-31August 2019)||USD 24 (28December 2019 – 04January 2020)|
|Furama Ubud||₹ 2,268 (15July-31August 2019)||₹ 2,268 (22December 2019 – 05January 2020)|
|The Anvaya Beach Resort||TBA||TBA|
|Kamandalu Resort Ubud||₹ 2,688 (15July-31August 2019)||₹ 2,688 (23December 2019 – 05January 2020)|
**The above surcharges is per room per night
- Accommodation for 05 nights (03 nights in Kuta/ Legian & 02 nights in Ubud) with Daily breakfast on the lowest category room
- Private Transportation AC with English speaking guide
- Entrance fee, Donation fee, Toll & Parking fees as per program
- Meals as per mentioned on the program
- Refreshment (a bottle of mineral water per day per person)
- 01 Local SIM Card per room
- Domestic/ International airlines ticket & Airport tax
- Optional tour
- Additional meals
- Personal expenses, tipping & others not specified above
- Seasonal surcharges (if any)
– Validity : April 2019 – March 2020
– The above rates are valid for minimum total as per mentioned on the table. If there is any reduce or increase pax, rate will be changed.
For the Triple Share, please kindly reconfirm the rates/ availability to the reservation team, because there are some hotels not allowed Extra Bed in their lowest category room.
– At least minimum 6-Months validity of passport.
– The above rates are valid for Middle East, South & Central Asia Market.
– Children aged 0-23 months is free of charges. Children aged 2-12 will apply children rates. Children rates valid if the children accompany by his/her parents.