What to Expect
A day of discovery of Bali’s cultural and classical wonders – be mesmerized by traditional dances, explore age-old temples, watch skilled craftsmen at work, be enchanted by the beautiful rice fields for which the island is famed for.
What Will you do
Pick up by our guide at your hotel in South Bali at approx 08:30 hrs. Drive to Batubulan village to watch the traditional Barong Dance performance, an interpretation of the eternal fight between good and evil.
Then drive to Artisan’s village of Celuk, known for its silver jewellery workshops, and Mas recognized for its wood carving galleries. Meet the artisans at work to understand better the creative process. Journey continues to Kintamani for a unique lunch experience facing the majestic cone of Batur Volcano and its vast crater lake.
Lunch is followed by a drive, which descends Penelokan Hill to the Tirta Empul Temple, known as the “Holy Water Temple”. Next visit to Gunung Kawi Royal Monument with its impressive valley view. From the main entrance, descend about 300 steps to reach the Royal tombs and hermitage caves. Drive towards Tegalalang to see one of Bali’s best rice terraces. Stops can be made along the way at Ubud’s many galleries if you wish to buy some of Bali’s art pieces to take home.
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Private transportation in a chauffeur-driven, air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled drinking water during transfers
- Tours and activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed guide
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
- Public Liability Insurance
- 11% local government tax and 10% service charge
- Any alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and porterage