3 Nights Port Blair with Barathang + 2 Nights Havelock Island + 01 Night Neil Island
The Andaman Islands have a unique combination of rich beaches, rising hinterland and dense equatorial forests.
This memorable trip cover almost all elements and specially Barathang sector whereas the journey starts by early
morning and end by evening covering lush green drive from Port Balir to Barathang, experiencing localway of river
crossing by ferry and travel through mangroves jungle by a small boat to reach lime stone caves. You also would
have experience to see Mud Volcano in the region.
Day 1: Arrival –Chidiya Tapu – Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning and transfer to respective Hotel. After checkin proceed for Chidiya Tapu- The
Southernmost tip of South Andaman bout 31 kms from Port Blair- generally known as the Bird Island covered with
lush green mangroves and beautiful beach with breath taking sunset – all of which creates a mesmerizing
environment. Optional activities – Swimming, Trekking & Picnic.
Later proceed to the National Monument the Cellular Jail, and witness the saga of the Indian Freedom struggle
through the Light and Sound Show, held within the same complex. Return to Hotel. Stay Overnight in Port Blair.
Day 2: Port Blair- Ferry to Havelock Island
After breakfast and as per ferry timing transfer to Jetty to take the onward ferry to Havelock Island. On arrival at
Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the respective hotel / resort. After
checkin, proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beach on the Islands. The beach has
also been ranked 07th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Return to hotel / resort. Stay Overnight
in Havelock Island.
Day 3: Havelock Island- Visit to Elephant beach
After breakfast proceed to Elephant beach (Optional Snorkeling at Elephant Beach at a supplement Cost) in a
sharing fiber speed boat , this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner
snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees
and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home. Stay Overnight in Havelock
Day 4: Havelock Island – Neil Island
After an early breakfast and as per ferry timing proceed to the Jetty to take the Ferry to Neil Island . After check-in
at hotel, proceed for sightseeing of this lush green Island is known for its plantations and tropical forests. The
pristine white sandy beaches at Sitapur, Bharatpur and Laxmanpur are worth a visit. The breath-taking view of sea
and the lush green forests on the island rejuvenate the senses. Return to hotel. Stay Overnight in Neil Island.
Did you know: Andamans is known for its marine life and it has world class Scuba Dive centers, Scuba doesn’t
require swimming skills! Yes, many people do not attempt it thinking that knowing swimming is important, but that’s
far from reality. Though we recommend you to book your Scuba in advance, Its safe and reliable.
Day 5: Neil Island- ferry to Port Blair
Morning at leisure. Later in the afternoon transfer to Havelock Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry
timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
Day 6: Portblair- Barathang Island day trip
Early morning departure to Baratang Island (On sharing Basis) by road (110Kms) which holds the nature’s best
treasures gifted to the Islands. Limestone caves a must see point for nature lovers &leisure travellers alike. The Road journey from Port Blair to Baratang involves crossing through creeks and dense equatorial forest. This
involves a creek journey in small boats. After getting down from the boat, trek through a small village to reach the caves. Return to Port Blair . Stay Overnight in Port Blair.
Day 7: Port Blair- drop to Airport
Drop at Airport. Return home with memories of an iconic holiday.
|No of Adult
(Cost Per Person)
|Without Extra Mattress||12540||18137||18044||21943||22493|
|PORT BLAIR||Sea Gull||North Reef||SR Castle||Comfort Inn||Sinclair|
|HAVELOCK||Radha Krishna||Holiday Inn||Sand Marina||Coral Reef||Sandy Ways|
|Neil Island||Neha Palace||Grand Beach R||Holiday Inn||Summer Sand||Silver Sand|
- Meal Plan CP (Bed + Breakfast)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Airport & ferry terminal Transfers
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Port Blair in Hotels as per itinerary.
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Havelock in Hotels as per itinerary.
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Neil Island in Hotels as per itinerary.
- All Transportation for airport/ hotel/ Jetty & 1 AC Vehicle at Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island as per itinerary. (Xylo/Scorpio/Ertiga)
- All ferry charges Port Blair – Havelock –Neil Island – Port Blair Back by Green Ocean Makruzz Base category/ Gov Ferry , as per availability
- All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary.
- 05.00% Goods & services tax extra (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- The services of vehicles is not on disposal basis & finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty)
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and / or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions:
- Confirmation will be subject to availability @ the time of reservation.
- Rates might be changed if traveling dates are changed.
- Standard Check in/ Check Out time is 06:30am– 07:30am,early check in/ Late Check Out subject to availability and completely on hotel’s discretion.
- All extras other than mentioned above are payable directly at hotel/ service provider.