3 Nights Port Blair/ 2 Nights Havelock Island/ 1 Night Neil Island
The Andaman Island is a beautiful archipelago located in the eastern part of the Bay of Bengal. With crystal clear
water, clean surroundings and peaceful ambience, the eco-friendly beaches of the Andaman Island are no less
than a paradise for all beach lovers. This breath-taking archipelago has a potential to thrill and mesmerize travelers
from around the world with its uniqueness and sheer natural beauty.
We offer 6 nights and 7 days Andaman Island Tour, which is mainly designed keeping in mind the needs and
demands of beach enthusiasts who want to spend their vacation near the blue ocean water and enjoy the cool
breeze. Our Andaman Island Tour is a perfect holiday cocktail with sea, sand and sun to retreat from the busy city
Day 1: Arrival– Port Blair – Cellular Jail – Light & Sound Show
Arrival to Port Blair. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting
vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. Later in the afternoon + Cellular jail followed by light and sound show.
The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared
a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for
freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by
the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at
the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and
their struggle for independence. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 2: Port Blair- Havelock
Today after breakfast you will transfer to Jetty. Head to Havelock Island on board Cruise connecting the two
islands! Havelock, about 54 kilometers northeast of Port Blair, the Island is a hidden jewel. Few Indians know of this
stunning beach destination in their own backyard while heading for Phuket (in Thailand) across the waters of
Andaman Sea. Arrive at Havelock Jetty, you are met and assisted by our representative. Board the waiting vehicles
and drive to the hotel. overnight stay AT HAVELOCK.
Day 3: Havelock- visit to Radha Nagar Beach
Today after breakfast proceed to the Radhanagar Beach, one of the most picturesque beach on the Islands. The
beach has also been ranked 07th among the beaches of Asia by the TIME magazine. Return to hotel / resort. Stay
Overnight in Havelock Island.
Did you know: Andamans is known for its marine life and it has world class Scuba Dive centers, Scuba doesn’t
require swimming skills! Yes, many people do not attempt it thinking that knowing swimming is important, but that’s
far from reality. Though we recommend you to book your Scuba in advance, Its safe and reliable.
Havelock To Neil Island Visit Laxmanpur and Bharatpura Beach
Morning after breakfast exiting expedition for Neil Islands. On arrival meeting and assistance at Neil Island jetty
thereafter leave by surface to Resort. proceed to Bharatpura beach and Laxmanpur beach natural bridge Overnight
stay at hotel.
Day 5: Neil Island – Port Blair
Today in the morning have breakfast and Leisure. Afternoon Board the vehicles and drive to Neil Island Jetty. From
here sail to Port Blair on board Cruise. Upon Arrival check into the hotel. EVEINING free for shopping Overnight
stay at the Hotel.
Day 6: Port Blair- North bay (Corel Island) – Ross island (Wed – Closed)
Today after breakfast embark on a day long three island cruise. One of the most sought-after activities. It covers a panorama of seven harbours that include the North Bay and Ross island. It leaves a lasting impression. Visit Ross
Island. Once the administrative headquarters of the British and capital of these Islands, the island is now under the
Indian Navy. It stands now as a ruin of the bygone days with the old structures almost in debris. There is a small
museum named Smritika, it holds photographs and the other antiques of the Britishers relevant to these islands.
The island is famous for friendly flocks of Deer and lush green walking trails. North Bay, the water lovers may enjoy
snorkeling or take a glass bottom boat ride (Optional on direct payment) in its shallow waters with a chance to see
corals up close. Return to the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 7: Departure
Drop to Airport / Harbour for Return journey with a wonderful holiday memories
|No of Adult
(Cost Per Person)
|Without Extra Mattress||12540||18137||18044||21943||22625|
|PORT BLAIR||Sea Gull||North Reef||SR Castle||Comfort Inn||Sinclair|
|HAVELOCK||Radha Krishna||Holiday Inn||Sand Marina||Coral Reef||Sandy Ways|
|Neil Island||Neha Palace||Grand Beach R||Holiday Inn||Summer Sand||Silver Sand|
- Meal Plan CP (Bed + Breakfast)
- Hotel Accommodation
- Airport & ferry terminal Transfers
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Port Blair in Hotels as per itinerary.
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Havelock in Hotels as per itinerary.
- Nights stay on Dbl sharing basis at Neil Island in Hotels as per itinerary.
- All Transportation for airport/ hotel/ Jetty & 1 AC Vehicle at Port Blair, Havelock and Neil Island as per itinerary. (Xylo/Scorpio/Ertiga)
- All ferry charges Port Blair – Havelock –Neil Island – Port Blair Back by Green Ocean Makruzz Base category/ Gov Ferry , as per availability
- All entrances and tickets to monuments, museums, Cultural Events and activities suggested in the itinerary.
- 05.00% Goods & services tax extra (GST)
- Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”
- Tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- The services of vehicles is not on disposal basis & finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary
- Any kind of drinks (alcohol, Mineral, aerated, bed tea on tour or any other snack while waiting at airport or waiting for jetty)
- Camera fee, soft or hard drinks & starters
- Medical & travel insurance.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation etc. Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, and / or any factors beyond control.
Terms & Conditions:
- Confirmation will be subject to availability @ the time of reservation.
- Rates might be changed if traveling dates are changed.
- Standard Check in/ Check Out time is 06:30am– 07:30am,early check in/ Late Check Out subject to availability and completely on hotel’s discretion.
- All extras other than mentioned above are payable directly at hotel/ service provider.