Departure point: Madrid
Tour kicks off every Tuesday
Day 1. Madrid – Cordoba – Seville (530km ~ 329 miles)
Departure at 8am from from Madrid towards Cordoba, passing thru the region of Castilla La Mancha, known for being the setting of Miguel de Cervantes’ 17th century novel Don Quixote de la Mancha – probably, one of the most famous books ever to have come out of Spain.
Arriving to Cordoba – beautiful ancient town in Andalusia as well as one of Spain’s most famous historical monuments. You will a proper tour through its historic center – conspicuously charming place, with its patios and courtyards, decorated with pots of aromatic jasmine and geraniums and walk narrow, winding streets, lined with what must be some of the prettiest and most colorful houses in southern Spain. And of course you will enter the Mosque-Cathedral – the greatest dual-identity monument in Spain.
Later bus departures to Seville. Two-hour drive, arrival, dinner and accommodation.
Day 2. Seville
Breakfast in the hotel, followed by a proper city tour throughout Seville with a local guide, to admire this beautiful and also the largest city of Southern Spain. With a numerous sights and attractions, this city will never leave visitors stuck for choice. Main highlights of the tour:
- Plaza de España
- Maria Luisa Park
- Seville’s Cathedral
- Barrio Santa Cruz
After the city tour you will have the afternoon off to rest or explore more on your own.
Dinner and a night in Seville.
Day 3. Seville – Ronda – Costa del Sol (190km ~ 118 miles)
Breakfast. Transfer and a first stop in beautiful town of Ronda. Steeped in dark myths and bullfighting folklore, whilst boasting one of the most extraordinary locations in Spain, it is no wonder that Ronda has become Andalusia’s third most visited place. With its world-famous New Bridge and bullring, as well as the hidden corners of the gorge on top of which it perches, Ronda will definetely not disappoint. A free time to explore the main highlights of this beautiful town.
Later we’ll continue to Costa del Sol.
- Situated in the province of Málaga, in the south of Spain, Costa del Sol(or Coast of the Sun) is among the most popular tourist destinations in Spain. Coming to there means finding not only beautiful landscapes and scenery, but also outstanding beaches. Each town is rich in cultural heritage and tasty food.
Depending on a date, number of people for the tour and other factors, you’ll go either to chic Marbella o flashy Torremolinos. Both places are beautiful coastal towns with excellent beaches, vibrant nightlife and very relaxed atmosphere.
Arrival, dinner and accommodation.
Day 4. Costa del Sol – Tarifa – Tanger- Casablanca (449km ~ 279 miles)
Breakfast. Departure towards to one of the Spanish ”gates” to Morocco – either Tarifa or Algeciras (depending on date), from where you will take a ferry to cross the Strait of Gibraltar and enter the Kingdom of Morocco. Be prepare to pass the custom control in both Spain and Morocco, which sometimes can be a bit caotic, especially in Morocco. After disembarking, a bus will take you to the enchanting city of Tangier, where the tour leader will briefly explain the main highlights.
Later we will continue to Casablanca. Arrival, accommodation and dinner.
Day 5. Casablanca – Marrakesh (237km ~ 147 miles)
Breakfast, followed by a tour around Casablanca. The city is considered a Morocco’s commercial centre and it’s more of a modern megapolis, however, the city’s French colonial legacy, entwined with the traditional Arab culture, ensures there are defineteley some good highlights to see. A short tour around Casablanca
Continuation and arrival to Marrakesh. Imperial city of Marrakesh is one of the country’s most captivating destinations. Nicknamed the ”Red City” because of the high, reddish-brown walls that enclose the old medina, Marrakesh offers an exciting blend of history, culture, tradition, everyday life, and a unique energy that needs to be experienced to be understood.
- Square Djemaa el-Fna
- The Bahia Palace
- Saadian Tombs
Dinner and a night in Marrakesh.
Day 6. Marrakech – Rabat – Meknes – Fez (470km ~ 292 miles)
Breakfast in the hotel and transfer to Rabat – a capital of Morocco. Short orientational tour around this enchanting and welcoming capital city of Morocco, with a long and rich history. Main highlights to see:
- Hassan Tower and Tomb
Departure to Meknes – another of Morocco’s ancient imperial cities. Meknes became the capital city in the 17th century. Located in the Middle Atlas region, it sees fewer tourists than nearby Fez and is a pleasant place to pass by with a short tour. Stop there to admire the beautiful monumental gates of Bab Al Mansour.
Continuation to Fez. Arrival, dinner and accommodation.
Day 7. Fez
Breakfast, then a detailed city tour around imperial city of Fez. Being one of the most important cities in Morocco, Fez is rich in culture, history, traditions, and gastronomy. With one of the first universities and the oldest medieval Medina in the world, this city has a lot to offer. Main highlights of the city tour:
- Dar el Makhzen – the Royal Palace of Fez
- Chouara Tannery
- Medersa Bou Inania
- Walking Medina.
Enjoy the beauty of Fez on your free time. Dinner and last night in Morocco.
Day 8. Fez – Tanger – Costa del Sol (435km ~ 270 miles)
Time to head back to Spain. After breakfast we’ll take the ferry back to Tarifa or Algericas, in Spain. There bus pick us up at the port and after another hour we are in Marbella or Torremolinos. Accommodation and dinner later. Enjoy the second half of the day at Costa del Sol.
If you are in Marbella:
- Being one of the favorite destinations for travelers worldwide, Marbella successfully attracts visitors due to its diverse beaches, cosmopolitan atmosphere, mild climate, and world-class nightlife. The flower-filled plazas and narrow cobbled streets in the Old Town and Plaza the los Naranjos(Orange Tree Square) are filled with delightful shops and art galleries.
If you are in Torremolinos:
- Torremolinos is the perfect blend of a cosmopolitan town and a traditional Andalusian fishing village. With its seven kilometers-long coastlines, Torremolinos offers wonderful, seafront promenades. Additionally, nightlife lovers can opt for bars and nightclubs in Los Álamos or La Nogalera for truly great nighttime entertainment.
Accommodation, dinner and a night on Costa del Sol.
Day 9. Costa del Sol – Granada (180km ~ 112 miles)
Breakfast, then transfer to Granada – a beautiful city right at the foot of the spectacular Sierra Nevada mountains. The popular favorite of the region of Andalusia, Granada has a rich history, fantastic range of sites to see, and a bustling nightlife. With Arab influences and Spanish charm, there is plenty of culture and history to explore here. Upon arrival you’ll have a guided tour to see famous complex of La Alhambra, its Arabian palaces Nazaries, and its green and picturesque Generalife Gardens.
Dinner and night in Granada.
Day 10. Granada – Toledo – Madrid (446km ~ 277 miles)
Breakfast, then transfer to Toledo – an acient town and an former capital of Spain. Toledo is an incredibly cultural-diversified place; it has seen numerous different cultures and dynasties pass through its walls, as well as many wars, royalty, and artists. The legacy that it guards is an essential part of Spanish culture, so visiting Toledo is bound to be an extremely unique experience.
Lunch in the restaurant. Later we’ll visit a traditional craftman’s workshop to discover the ancestral techniques and the phases of the true Toledano sword-making elaboration process.
Towards the evening transfer and arrival to Madrid, where our tour ends.
- accommodation in **** hotels
- 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 9 dinners
- modern and air-conditioned bus
- multi-lingual tour escort
- sightseeing tours with local guides in Cordoba, Sevilla, Marrakesh, Rabat, Fez, Granada and Toledo
- tickets to Cordoba’s Mosque
- tickets to Saadian Tombs and Summer Royal Palace in Marrakesh
- ticket to the Medersa in Fez
- tickets to Alhambra in Granada
- tickets to St. Tome and St. Maria Blanca churches in Toledo
- travel insurance
- free Wi- Fi on board (except Morocco)
- Air Tickets
- Any Meal not mentioned in inclusions.
- Any services, activities, Taxes not mentioned in Inclusions
- 5 % GST
IMPORTANT: be aware that this tour crosses international borders. You will leave the European Union and enter the Kingdom of Morocco so please ensure you have a valid Moroccan visa. Also note your Schengen visa (to enter the European Union) needs to be a “multiple entry” type.
Terms & Conditions:
- Mentioned prices are valid till 31st March’2021.
- Mentioned prices are based on per person on twin sharing
- Prices are Dynamic & Subjected to Change as per travelling dates.
- Children less than 4 years old: free, without granted seat in the bus
- Children between 4 and 7 years old: 25% discount off adult price, in a triple room with adults
- Teenagers between 8 and 18 years old: 5% discount off adult price
- Seniors (65+ years old): 5% discount off adult price
- Third person in triple room: 5%
- Discounts cannot be combined.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
10% paid at the time of reservation is non-refundable. The other 90% is fully refundable if cancelled in no less than 3 weeks (e.g., if you paid 100% upfront right away). There are no refunds for cancellations made in less than 3 weeks to go before the trip.