Amsterdam (2N) BERLIN (2N) Prague (2N)
Day 1 (Amsterdam)
Welcome to Amsterdam! On your arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting for transport to take you to your hotel. Our guide will greet you at the hotel and provide you with all the necessary information. You have the rest of the day free to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Day 2 (Amsterdam)
You have a very exciting day ahead of you. You will go to ZAANSE SCHANS, known for its mills, its canals and its distinctive houses, and then to VOLENDAM, a picturesque fishing village. From Volendam, take a short boat trip to MARKEN, an island that was united to the mainland by a fixed dike, with houses were built on stilts. In the afternoon head out for a panoramic tour of AMSTERDAM to see its narrow canals, the Dam Platz, its official buildings and parks, and witness the fascinating technique of diamond cutting. A large part of the visit will be done on foot. The information will be given through headphones. At the end of the day you will be taken to Rembrandtplein, one of the busiest squares in the city with plenty of restaurants from all corners of the world.
Day 3 (BERLIN)
You leave Amsterdam today for Germany. En route, stop at HAMELIN, a picturesque German town. Here, many shops and streets remind you of the town’s legend: The Pied Piper of Hamelin, written by The Brothers Grimm. You will then continue toward BERLIN, arriving at the end of the afternoon.
Day 4 (BERLIN)
Ease your way into the local culture with a guided tour of Germany’s incredible capital, Berlin. You will visit the historic centre, Museum Island, the Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gates and the city’s magnificent parks. You will continue your tour with visits to the Holocaust Memorial and the Berlin Wall Museum that throw light on the history of the city. Enjoy an evening in the lively area of Kantstrasse, a district that offers different types of ethnic restaurants to dine in (Indian, Oriental, Italian, German, and so on).
Day 5 (Prague)
Journey through forests toward Dresden, a city which, due to its exceptional architectural and artistic heritage, has become one of the biggest tourist destinations in Germany. You will have time to explore some of the impressive palaces and to have lunch at one of its many restaurants and coffee shops. You will then depart for the Czech Republic arriving in Prague. At the end of the afternoon, we provide transport to take you to the Old Town Square, the perfect place to acquaint yourself with Prague.
Day 6 (Prague)
Today you will take a tour of baroque jewel of Europe. Our local expert will provide a guided city tour, which will include all of the city’s attractions. During the tour you will visit the iconic Prague Castle (admission included). Later, you shall take a boat tour on the river Vltava and enjoy the sights of the city from the water. You will have the afternoon free to explore Prague.
In the evening, you will be taken to the historic city centre to enjoy Prague’s vibrant nightlife. Indian dinner included. Return to hotel.
Day 7 (Prague)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel and head to the airport for your flight back home, marking the end of our services.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in Amsterdam, Vltava River in Prague.
- City tour in : Amsterdam, Berlin, Prague.
- Evening Transfer: Rembrandplein in Amsterdam, Kantstrasse area in Berlin.
- Ticket admission: Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam, Holocaust Memorial and Berlin Wall Museum in Berlin, Prague Castle.
- Anything else not mentioned in inclusions.
- Air fare / Train fare / Visa Fees / Monument fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
- Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing or any other item not specified in ‘cost inclusions’
- Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- GST of 5 % applicable on the Final Package Cost
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.