Amsterdam (2N) Brussels (1N) Paris (2N)
Day 1 (Amsterdam)
Welcome to Amsterdam! On your arrival at the airport, we shall be waiting for transport to take you to your hotel. Our guide will greet you at the hotel and provide you with all the necessary information. You have the rest of the day free to explore one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
Day 2 (Amsterdam)
You have a very exciting day ahead of you. You will go to ZAANSE SCHANS, known for its mills, its canals and its distinctive houses, and then to VOLENDAM, a picturesque fishing village. From Volendam, take a short boat trip to MARKEN, an island that was united to the mainland by a fixed dike, with houses were built on stilts. In the afternoon head out for a panoramic tour of AMSTERDAM to see its narrow canals, the Dam Platz, its official buildings and parks, and witness the fascinating technique of diamond cutting.
Day 3 (Brussels)
Today you will leave for BRUSSELS with stops in the opulent Grand Place and the futuristic Atomium building. Later you will be transferred to BRUGES, the marvellous Flemish city known as the ¨Venice of the North¨. After lunch, continue to France. You will arrive in PARIS at the end of the day.
Day 4 (Paris)
Take a scenic guided tour of Paris to discover the history, picturesque boulevards and the breath-taking monuments of Paris. End the tour with a visit to the Eiffel Tower. You will have the opportunity to climb up to the second floor of this remarkable metal monument (ticket admission included). End your visit with a boat cruise along the River Seine, which divides the north of Paris from the south. Enjoy a free afternoon to explore the city. At sunset transfer to the “Quartier Latin”, a very picturesque area of the historic centre where you can enjoy dinner with a wide variety of international cuisines. Return to hotel.
Day 5 (Paris)
Begin your day in the heart of Paris, the Louvre Museum. You have the day free to visit the museum and wander through the City of Lights. If you wish we can accompany you to Benlux, one of the best-known perfumeries in Paris. You could also take an optional excursion to Disneyland.
Day 6 (Paris)
Enjoy breakfast at the hotel, marking the end of our services and head to the airport for your flight back home.
- Europamundo General Services: Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- Includes arrival transfer
- Boat: I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in Amsterdam, River Seine in Paris.
- City tour in: Amsterdam, Paris.
- Evening Transfer: Red Light District in Amsterdam, Quartier Latin in Paris.
- Ticket admission: Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris.
- 5.00% GST
- All Tips
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category
- Cost of Airticket deviation charges
- Any Increase in the rate of exchange leading to an increase in all land arrangements which may come into effect prior to departure
- Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced major circumstances during the tour
- Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- To and fro Airfare, Airport transfers, visa fees to join/leave the group and Airportsnack hamper for joining and leaving guests
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Terms & Conditions
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees and subject to change without prior notice.
- Price quoted are subject to availablity at time of confirmation, we are currently not holding any blocking against the sent quotation.
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigners holding Indian Resident Permit.
- Booking confirmations are subject to availability.
- Child below 02 years are Free
- All Hotels Rooms are subject to availability
- We are not holding any reservations of air seats, hotel rooms, conference rooms etc. Final availability status will only be known when we request for bookings.
- Holiday Surcharge will be additional if applicable
- Any overstay expenses due to delay or change or cancellation in flight will be on the guests own & Holiday on Discount will not be held liable for such expenses however we will provide best possible assistance.