Day 1 Coorg: Arrival
Enjoy your day 1 and relax in Coorg after a pleasant journey from Bangalore. Indulge in some adventure at Dubare Reserve Forest, get close to nature .
Once you arrive at Bangalore Airport/Railway Stations. You will be picked up from Bangalore – with warm welcome then proceed to hotel. On arrival at Coorg, check in to hotel. Rest for a while, then proceed for sightseeing to Dubare Reserve Forest. Your night stay will be in Coorg.
Day 2 Coorg: Sightseeing
The second day will be a roller coaster ride. The mesmerizing Abbi Falls and the breathtaking Raja’s Seat, and Omkareshwara would enthrall you.
Post Breakfast you can explore Coorg, and indulge in full day sightseeing at Coorg. Visit, Thalakaveri, Bhagamandala, Talacauvery, Abbi Falls, Raja’s Seat, Omkareshwara etc. by evening shopping at the town market or own activities etc. and back to hotel and overnight stay at Coorg.
Day 3 Mysore: Sightseeing
Your day 3 would be full of fun. Gain knowledge about the history, culture, arts of Mysore.
After breakfast, proceed to Mysore and you can visit the magnificent Maharaja’s Palace or the Mysore Palace which is located in the heart of the city. Mysore Palace is one of the most visited monuments in India. And it’s one of the largest palaces in the country, also known as Amba Vilas Palace, Chamundi Hills, Chamundeshwari And the Art Gallery which houses a fine collection of paintings and musical instruments. This evening you may take an optional tour of the beautiful Vrindavan Gardens and after returned to hotel, overnight stay at hotel. Overnight stay at Mysore.
Day 4 Mysore: Departure
Your beautiful journey is coming to an end, Cherish the last moments.
Post Breakfast, checkout and travel to Bangalore. Your can go for evening shopping at the Town market etc. Drop at Bangalore Airport/Railway Stations, According to the Departure Timings.
- Daily Breakfast Room on Double Sharing
- Sightseeing at all the mentioned places
- Pickup and drop From Nearest Airport/Railway station
- Fuel, Toll, Parking, Driver Allowance
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Transportation by individual Cab
- Flight Fare/Train fare
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry
- Telephone calls tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks
- Extra Mattress, River Rafting Wildlife Safari rock climbing, paragliding joy ride (Toy Train) porterage
- Additional sightseeing or Extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra Meals (Additional food charge ) or Drinks & meal supplement for children like Milk and cornflakes Non-Veg Food Mineral Water / Cold Drink Tips, Telephone Charges Laundry Travel Insurance