Day 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam
- Our English speaking guide will meet and welcome you at Noi Bai international airport. Transfer you to Hanoi downtown for check in.
- Upon arrival, visit The Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university. Constructed in 1070, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
- Have a 20 minute drive out of town to visit the serene Museum of Ethnology where you observe Vietnam’s diverse culture through the Museum’s unique presentation of artefacts and dress used in daily life. (Museum of Ethnology is closed on Mondays).
- Drive back to central Hanoi for an one hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter to enjoy the bustling local life. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It’s a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around you.
- Stay overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Hanoi – Halong. Stay overnight on board (B, L, D)
- Note: Transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi by cruise shuttle bus
- Your morning departure from your hotel in Hanoi to Halong Bay takes you on a journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta. Observe everyday life of Vietnamese Villages as you see the villagers work the local rice fields, take live pigs to market on bicycles and plough the fields with their large water buffaloes.
- Arrive in Halong and board a traditional sailing junk. As the vessel sets sails, you will be greeted by the Crew Team who will aim throughout your stay at providing you with the highest standards of service for a pure pleasure and utmost comfort onboard. Discover some of the treasures disseminated across the Bay of the Descending Dragon during the afternoon: fascinating caves, pristine beaches, picturesque floating villages, fantastic rock formations rising up out of emerald water. While onboard, you can take advantage at leisure of the cruise services; surrounded by a stunning setting in motion, you could attend our chef’s cooking demonstration and try your skills in the art of traditional Vietnamese cooking.
- Defined to be one of the highlights of your stay, a highly refined, innovative and varied cuisine will be presented for Lunch and Dinner in the elegant dining-room, accompanied by a wide selection of wines and beverages (with extra charge applied) for drink).
- In the evening enjoy the entertainment activities as movie night, squid fishing or just enjoying a cocktail surrounded by limestone rocks majestically springing out from silent waters in the night.
- Stay overnight in a cruise in Halong.
Day 3: Halong – Hanoi (B)
- Early birds can attend a Tai Chi demonstration on the sundeck at the break of dawn. Start the day enjoying some delights with a light breakfast and follow by a colourful brunch. Continue exploring Halong Bay sailing across its 2000 islets and visiting some of its major highlights.
- Transfer back to Hanoi.
- Stay overnight in Hanoi
Day 4: Flight to Danang. City tour (B)
- Take the morning flight to Danang.
- Upon arrival, The first stop is to Marble Mountains. This is a famous pilgrimage site composed of a cluster of five marble and limestone hills named after the five natural elements of metal, wood, water, fire and earth. Climb up and discover many caves, pagodas, shrines and temples. The mountains are located in a coastal area renowned for stone cutting and sculpture, 10km south of Da Nang.
- After Marble Mountains, we visit the Museum of Cham Sculpture.
- Stay overnight in Danang
Day 5: Bana Hill tour (B)
- After breakfast, transfer to Bana Hills Station for Ba Na Hills 1-day tour. You have a chance to ride on a modern system of cable cars helps you get a birds-eye view, very miraculous and attractive while enjoying a feeling of flying in the blue sky amidst the clouds and wind.
- Enjoy Golden Bridge at Ba Na Hill. The bridge is located at a height of 1,400M, between a sea of clouds. Standing here watching the scene that has taken photos, the more and more, make sure not to harm anyone.
- Stay overnight in Danang
Day 6: Transfer to Dong Hoi (B)
- Take the transfer from Danang to Dong Hoi.
- Free time in Phong Nha
- Stay overnight in Dong Hoi
Day 7: Phong Nha cave & Paradise cave. Dong Hoi (B)
- Our driver and Guide will pick you up at hotel at Dong Hoi city or Phong Nha town go to Phong Nha Ke Bang national park.
- Visit Paradise cave.
- Paradise cave was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005, has the length of 31km, the longest dry cave in Asia.
- You will be taken by the electrical car from the parking to the foothills of the cave (2km). You will went in the jungle, see many kind of trees and hear the sound of animals. Explore the cave about 1km on the wood floor and see lot of stalactites with different shapes.
- With naturally primitive features Paradise Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations.
- Lunch at a restaurant with local specialities from the people here processing.
- Continue the journey to visit the Phong Nha Cave.
- Visit Phong Nha Cave is considered “First Cave wonders”
- Take a boat about 5km along the Son River to Phong Nha Cave (river cave).
- On Son river, you will see pictures of the girls, the children have fun on the waterfront and have the opportunity to experience the daily life of the neighbourhood riverside village bearing the Vietnamese country soul.
- Conquering the Phong Nha Cave: The longest wet cave, enjoy the scenery spectacular limestone, underground river system and unique stalactite in the world. Caving Fairy & Imperial admire the beautiful stalactites blocks are created by nature over thousands of millennia.
- Take the evening flight to Ho Chi Minh city
- Stay overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
Day 8: Full day Sightseeing in Ho Chi Minh City & Cu Chi Tunnels (B)
- 08:30: guide and vehicle pick up clients from hotel lobby and enjoy the visit.
- The Cu Chi Tunnels are an immense network of interconnected tunnels near Saigon that are part of a much larger network lying below much of the country. A guided visit to these tunnels provides a better understanding of their history, the hardship of life underground and the resilience of the Vietnamese during combat.
- The tunnels were built and used initially by the Viet Cong guerrillas as hiding spots to protect them from the French air and ground sweeps. They later served as communication routes, storage facilities, hospitals and living quarters for the guerrilla fighters throughout the Vietnam-American war.
- You’re invited to enter a section of the tunnels to witness the secrets of the tunnels firsthand. Your guide will also show you various mantraps employed from this period, the remains of an American tank and numerous B52 bomb craters. There is also the opportunity to fire an M60, M16 or AK47 rifle at the range next to the tunnel complex.
- After returning to Saigon, learn about the city’s historic landmarks as you tour the city with your guide. Visit the former Presidential Palace, headquarters to the Saigon Government during the Vietnam-American war. You may also like to visit the War Remnants Museum for a vivid insight into the Vietnam-American war from a Vietnamese perspective. Next stop is the Notre Dame Cathedral, a red brick building with twin spires based on the original construction from Paris, then head across the square to the Central Post Office designed by the French architect Gustav Eiffel.
Day 9: Departure (B)
Free time in Ho Chi Minh city till our driver picks up and transfers you to airport for departure. End services.
Have a nice trip!
The hotels can be changed based on availability when booking confirmed
|May De Ville Old Quarter hotel||Hanoi||4*||Deluxe||http://www.maydeville.com/|
|Oasis bay cruise||Halong||4*||Deluxe||http://oasisbaycruises.com/|
|Cicilia Danang hotel & Spa||Danang||4*||Deluxe||http://ciciliadanang.com/|
|Phong Nha lake house resort||Phong Nha||4*||Superior||https://phongnhalakehouse.com/|
|Bay Ho Chi Minh city||HCMC||4*||Deluxe||http://www.bayhotelhcm.com/|
- Transportation with air-conditioned as program
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily
- breakfast (check-in time: 14:00/Check-out time: 12:00)
- English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above
- All Entrance fee
- Meals as mentioned in program
- Cold towel and mineral water 2 bottles per person per day
- Vietnam visa letter at INR 1,080/person
- Vietnam Evisa
- International airfare in & out Vietnam
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- All visa stamp: Vietnam visa stamp is INR 1,800/pax & Cambodia is INR 2,520/pax
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities (About 3-5 US$/Person/Day)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Surcharge for peak season: New Year (01 – 05 Jan), Lunar New Year (23 – 28 Jan), Nation Day (30 Apr – 01 May), Independence Day (02 Sep) Christmas (20 – 31 Dec)
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are Valid till Feb’2020.
- Price based on twin/triple sharing room per person
- Prices quoted in INR and subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotels shall be provided.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner will be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 01 adult: 90% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults with extra bed: 75% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults without extra bed: 50% of adult fare
- Child under 02 years old sharing with 02 adults without bed: FOC
Cancellation Policy (applied for FIT bookings only, NOT in PEAK SEASON)
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 40 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 39Days – 25 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 20 Days: 100% of tour fare charge