Day 1: Arrival Hanoi Vietnam.
Our English speaking guide will meet and welcome you at Noi Bai international airport. Transfer you to Hanoi downtown for check in.
Upon arrival, visit The Temple of Literature, Vietnam’s first university. Constructed in 1070, the gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past.
Have a 20 minute drive out of town to visit the serene Museum of Ethnology where you observe Vietnam’s diverse culture through the Museum’s unique presentation of artefacts and dress used in daily life. (Museum of Ethnology is closed on Mondays).
Drive back to central Hanoi for an one hour cyclo tour through the Old Quarter to enjoy the bustling local life. This bustling area of narrow streets and alleys is home to literally thousands of small businesses and shopkeepers. It’s a great place to explore with plenty of photo opportunities all around you.
Stay overnight at hotel in Hanoi.
Day 2: Tam Coc full day tour (B)
Trip starts at 8:00am from your hotel lobby for Ninh Binh province, which owns Hoa Lu and Tam Coc as the most favorite sightseeing of tourists from all over the world.
About 10:30am, you will arrive at Hoa Lu Ancient Capital. In 968, Dinh Bo Linh declared himself as the King. Since then Hoa Lu existed as the capital for the next 41 years (968 – 1009), of which 12 years was under the Dinh dynasty – King Dinh Tien Hoang, the country named Dai Co Viet, and 29 years later was under the Le dynasty – King Le Dai Hanh. In 1010, King Ly Thai To moved the capital from Hoa Lu to Thang Long – present day Hanoi. Hoa Lu became the old citadel. In Hoa Lu there are now 2 temples have been built on the ground of the old royal palace, one is dedicated to King Dinh Tien Hoang, the other is to King Le Dai Hanh. The visit offers a chance to know more about part of feudal dynasties and historical periods in Vietnamese history.
1:30pm, 5 minute-walk to the boat station and start the 2hour-boat trip to visit Tam Coc. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, Tam Coc are three limestone caves stretching along Ngo Dong river. The boat trip is a nice journey along the river with peaceful scenery of Limestone Mountains, rice paddy and the site of some temples along the way from Hang Ca (first cave) to Hang Hai (second cave) and Hang Ba (third cave).
4:00pm leave Tam Coc and drive back to Hanoi. Arrive Hanoi at 6:00pm.
Day 3: Excursion to Halong Bay and Stay overnight on Board (B, L, D)
Note: Hanoi – Halong Bay – Hanoi by cruise shuttle bus
Leave Hanoi for Halong Bay, one of the most magnificent scenic environments in the world, Halong Bay. Covering 577 square miles, this vast bay is filled with more than 3,000 limestone “peaks” or karsts that jut from the deep blue water as far as the eye can see. We’ll spend a day and a half, including an overnight with dinner and breakfast onboard, exploring this overwhelming seascape from the decks of a traditional Vietnamese boat. Comfortable and intimate, your boat features hand-crafted wooden interiors including a dining room and pleasant air-conditioned cabins with private baths. Since we’re overnight on the water, we’ll be able to explore Ha Long Bay’s most beautiful spots with time to swim and even visit some of the largest rock formations and caves. This promises to be one of your most memorable travel experiences in Asia. Stay overnight on Boat.
Day 4: Halong Bay Cruise – Hanoi (B, Brunch)
Rising to the sound of lapping bay waters, we have time for an early morning dip followed by breakfast. Sitting on the upper deck, you can relax while taking in the breath-taking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the emerald water of the bay.
After breakfast, explore Sung Sot cave, swim and relax. Cruises back to the jetty while brunch is served while you are cruising through the bay, along the way seeing more of the fascinating formations. Cruise check-out. Rejoin car drive back to Hanoi. Take a private car to station to sapa. Overnight in a SHARE solf sleeper cabin on the train.
Day 5: Sapa arrival – trekking to Villages (B)
Arrive Lao Cai Railway Station at 5:00am. Be picked up by your tour guide and taken an 01hr drive to Sapa.
6.00: Leave the luggage in your hotel then enjoy breakfast and take a shower in a local restaurant nearby. Strolling around the town to fresh up and make friend with friendly locals.
9.30: Start trekking to Lao Chai and Ta Van villages down in Muong Hoa valley. Enjoy the spectacular views of the beautiful valley towards Fansipan – the highest peak of Vietnam and Indochina. Trek through the villages of Black H’mong ethnic minority to learn the way people weaving and embroidering their clothes. Have a break in a local restaurant for lunch then keep going down to enjoy colourful rice paddy fields and reach Ta Van village where the Dzay ethnic people inhabited.
15.30: Be picked up by private car to get back to Sapa for checking-in. The rest of the day will be at your leisure to discover the town (Dragon Mount, Orchid garden, the market…)
Day 6: Sapa – Cat Cat – Sin Chai – Ta Phin villages – Luxury bus (B)
9.30: After breakfast in the hotel, start visiting Cat Cat and Sin Chai villages. Trek through lush rice terraces towards villages, experience Black H’mong people’s daily life and traditional culture. Then back to Hotel.
14.00: Take a drive to Ta Phin village (12km from Sapa) where the Red Dzao people live to learn more about the culture, custom and their daily life. Have a good choice of buying woven and textile brocades which are locally hand-made. Pay a visit to one of the local family to experience the true life of the Red Dzao.
Take the private transfer to Bus stop for Luxury bus back to Hanoi. Arrive at Hanoi around 9.00pm.
Stay overnight in Hanoi
Day 7: Hanoi Conclude/ Departure (B)
You have the morning free to relax before your return flight home. Finish your unforgettable trip arranged by VE VIET Travel!
Have a nice trip!
The hotels can be changed based on availability when booking confirmed
May De Ville City center 2 hotel
|Cat Cat view hotel sapa||Sapa||3*||Superior||http://www.catcathotel.com/|
|May De Ville Old Quarter hotel||Hanoi||4*||Deluxe||http://www.maydeville.com/|
|Oasis bay cruise||Halong||4*||Deluxe||http://oasisbaycruises.com/|
|Hotel Du Parc||Hanoi||5*||Deluxe||https://hotelduparchanoi.com/vi/|
- Transportation with air-conditioned as program
- Tour arrival and departure airport transfers
- Accommodation base on a twin-share basic with daily
- breakfast (check-in time: 14:00/Check-out time: 12:00)
- English Speaking Guide as per mentioned above
- All Entrance fee
- Meals as mentioned in program
- Cold towel and mineral water 2 bottles per person per day
- Vietnam visa letter at INR 1,080/person
- Vietnam Evisa
- International airfare in & out Vietnam, Train Hanoi-Laocai
- Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Early check-in and late check-out at all hotels
- All visa stamp: Vietnam visa stamp is INR 1,800/pax & Cambodia is INR 2,520/pax
- Travel insurance in all kinds
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Tipping/ Gratuities (About 3-5 US$/Person/Day)
- Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
- Surcharge for peak season: New Year (01 – 05 Jan), Lunar New Year (23 – 28 Jan), Nation Day (30 Apr – 01 May), Independence Day (02 Sep) Christmas (20 – 31 Dec)
Terms & Conditions:
- Prices are Valid till Dec’2020.
- Price based on twin/triple sharing room per person
- Prices quoted in INR and subject to change without prior notice.
- Please be informed that the quotation does not imply or constitute availability.
- In case if the hotel listed is unavailable, other similar class hotels shall be provided.
- Compulsory Gala Dinner will be applied during Christmas Eve and New Year Eve
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 01 adult: 90% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults with extra bed: 75% of adult fare
- Child under 10 years old sharing with 02 adults without extra bed: 50% of adult fare
- Child under 02 years old sharing with 02 adults without bed: FOC
Cancellation Policy (applied for FIT bookings only, NOT in PEAK SEASON)
- All cancellation must be made in writing
- Any cancellation at 40 Days prior to arrival date: No charge
- Any cancellation between 39Days – 25 Days prior to arrival date: 75% of tour fare charge
- Any cancellation less than 20 Days: 100% of tour fare charge