2 nights Kathmandu and
2 nights Pokhara Air package
Day 01 – Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Transfer to hotel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom. The urban sprawl that makes up modern Kathmandu is in fact two cities, Patan and Kathmandu. After short relaxation at the hotel, visit one of the Hindu culture in Nepal, Pashupatinath. This is the place where holy saddhus pray. The Pashupatinath Temple is a famous, sacred Hindu temple dedicated to Pashupatinath and is located on the banks of the Bagmati River 5 kilometres north-east of Kathmandu Valley in the eastern city of Kathmandu the capital of Nepal. This temple is considered one of the sacred temples of Hindu faith .The temple serves as the seat of the national deity, Lord Pashupatinath. This temple complex is on UNESCO World Heritage Sites’s list Since 1979. This “extensive Hindu temple precinct” is a “sprawling collection of temples, ashrams, images and inscriptions raised over the centuries along the banks of the sacred Bagmati river”. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 02 – Kathmandu / Pokhara ( By Flight )
Fly to Pokhara. Pokhara is 30 mins approx by flight from Kathmandu. From Pokhara town (2,352 feet) in good weather there are splendid views right from the hotel.
Day 03 – Pokhara
This morning you will go for a excursion trip to Sarangkot. Sarangkot is the most popular tourist destination from where the tourist can enjoy the great view of the Pokhara Valley and the magnificent view of the mountains. Sarangkot is only 13 kms from Lake Side, Pokhara. Sarangkot is the highest view point for a sunrise and it is just 1592m high. Sarangkot is cooler than Pokhara. Sarangkot can be reached easily by 45 to 60 minutes by a car ride to the top from Pokhara. Many tourists come to Sarangkot for sunrise view and go back. From Sarangkot, on the northern direction we can see Dhaulagiri in the far west. Annapurna range is visible when the weather is clear on the same side. On the southern direction the village overlooks the city of Pokhara and its lake on the north-western outskirts of the city. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel ) This afternoon you will visit Bindebasini Temple. This is one of the oldest temples in Pokhara was a part of Kaski Kingdom, the main deity of the temple,Goddess Durga, was brought from India . Apart from the peace and tranquility that can be felt in this region, the premises of the temple offers a good view of the Himalaya on a clear day. The temple is in the area of the bazaar, hence,a journey of the old bazaar can be combined with a visit to the temple. Sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara. During summer and rainy season, the waterfall takes its real form, with gushing water splashing and making its way through the rocks. Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits. Photography is strictly prohibited inside the cave. Overnight at hotel. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )
Day 04 – Pokhara / Kathmandu
Fly back to Kathmandu & transfer to hotel. Rest day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos trying their lady luck on your own. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05 – Kathmandu / Airport
This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley. Lalitpur is fragmented from other cities due to its substantive architectural ancient masterpieces. Patan’s central Durbar Square is absolutely packed with temples: Its an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur. Within the city also lies the Tibetan refugee center, home to most of the valley’s Tibetan population. While technically refugees, the Tibetans are some of the wealthiest people in the valley because of the carpet industry they operate. For those looking to bring home a fine Tibetan carpet, this is the place to shop. You will then go to Swayambhunath the golden spire of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags; it crowns a hill overlooking the Kathmandu Valley and offers fantastic views over the city of Kathmandu. Swayambhunath is one of the most recognizable symbols in Nepal and the painted eyes of Buddha watch all who ascend the worn stone steps. ( The above sightseeing is for a maximum of 03 hours after the vehicle reports at the hotel )Later, you will be transferred to the airport in time to board your flight for onward journey.
- 02 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast in Budget Hotel (3*,4*, 5* & Delux category also available)
- 02 nights accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast in Budget Hotel (3*,4*, 5* & Delux category also available)
- 02 international airport transfers by an A/c vehicle
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu and Pokhara by an A/c vehicle exclusively
( Guide and entrance fee not included payable directly )
- Airfare Kathmandu / Pokhara / Kathmandu
- 02 domestic airport transfers in Kathmandu by an A/c vehicle
- 02 domestic airport transfers in POkhara by hotel vehicle on sharing basis
- Presently applicable hotel taxes.
- Air Tickets
- Services other than specified.
- Entrance fee at the monumental sites during the sightseeing
- Guide during the sightseeing
- Any expenses of personal nature such as drinks, laundry, telephone/fax calls.
- Any expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes, etc.
- Any tips to drivers, hotel staff, any meals apart from the ones mentioned above.
- Any other tax or service charge that could be enforced during this period will be extra & need to borne by you.
Terms & Conditions:
- Mentioned rates are Per person on twin sharing basis.
- Price and services can be changed at the time of confirmation.
- Vehicle will not be at disposal but will perform its respective duties as per the itinerary only. No additional running for
- shopping / lunches / dinners/ additional sightseeing etc will be allowed. The vehicle will strictly from Point to point basis only.
- The above rates are valid for Indian Nationals, holding Indian Passport / Voter’s ID only.
- Hotel Check – in Time: 1500 hrs
- Hotel Check – out Time: 1100 hrs
*A valid Indian passport or an election Id is the only valid document for adults ( 18 yrs & above)for travel to Kathmandu by air. For children below the age of 18 years the school or college id suffices. The id should clearly reflect the traveller’s picture, school or college name, date of birth as well as the class in which the student is studying. Request that this be checked with Indian Immigration authorities at your end too.
ADHAR CARD/ PAN CARD / DRIVING LICENSE IS NOT A VALID DOCUMENT TO TRAVEL TO NEPAL BY AIR
The New Indian notes of Inr 200, 500 as well as the 2000 denominations are not a valid tender currency in Nepal. Or in fact any denomination above Inr 100 notes are not a valid in Nepal (Inr 100 notes and below are accepted). The maximum amount of Indian Currency one carry is Inr. 25000 per person in 100 denominations and below.