02 NIGHTS GANGTOK + 02 NIGHTS PELLING
DAY 01: NJP RLY. STN / IXB AIRPORT – GANGTOK (ABOUT 125 KMS / 4 HRS)—
Meet & Greet on arrival at NJP station / IXB airport & transfer to Gangtok – “The Capital City of Sikkim”. On arrival check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
DAY 02: GANGTOK (TRIP TO TSOMGO LAKE)—
After breakfast start for a day trip of Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.), 34 km from Gangtok city & Baba Mandir. Tsomgo Lake freezes completely during the winter and is much revered by the locals. Overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
DAY 03: GANGTOK – PELLING (ABOUT 125 KMS / 5 HRS)—
Transfer to Pelling . One can enjoy the spectacular Eastern Himalayan Range from Pelling. Overnight Halt at Pelling.
DAY 04: PELLING—
After breakfast start for full day sight seeing which includes Pemayangtse Monastery, Rimbi Falls, and Kanchenjunga falls, Khecheopalri Lake. Overnight Halt at Pelling.
DAY 05: PELLING – NJP RLY STN / IXB AIRPORT (ABOUT 145 KMS /5HRS): —
Departure for NJP/ IXB for return journey.
HOTEL TO BE USED:
|DESTINATION||NAME OF HOTEL||MEAL PLAN||RATES (PER PERSON)|
|GANGTOK (2 NIGHTS)||RENDEZVOUS / ALPINE HILLS / CHITRAKOOT RESIDENCY / SIKKIM RETREAT||CPAI (ROOM WITH BREAKFAST)||
INR 21,000 X 02 PAX
INR 16,200 X 04 PAX
INR 13,800 X 06 PAX
|PELLING (2 NIGHTS)||TASHI GANG RESORT / DE REGENCY / SONAMCHEN||CPAI (ROOM WITH BREAFKAST)|
- Transportation by 01 Innova / Scorpio / Xylo as per the itinerary on point to point basis.
- Accommodation :01 Non AC TWIN / DOUBLE sharing room // 02 Non AC TWIN / DOUBLE sharing rooms // 03 Non AC TWIN / DOUBLE sharing rooms.
- of Person 02 Pax // 04 Pax // 06 Pax.
- Meal Plan- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Other facilities -All presently applicable hotel Taxes & Permit Charges.
- Vehicle will not be used at disposal basis – as per Itinerary on point to point basis.
- Evening Tea / Coffee & Snacks, Air Fare / Train fare.
- Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity.
- Mineral/soft/ hard drinks, Corkage charges, Extra Food.
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any Entry Fees, Camera fees, Guide, Tour Escort.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above-mentioned Itinerary