- To gather only your essential information that is required for bookings.
- To securely keep your private information.
- Not share your information with anyone.
Information we collect
The personal Information that we may collect is mainly the information that you provide to us in the course of engaging our services. This personal data may include identities, Address, date of birth, account details, contact number, email addresses and other details. Personal information is often, but not exclusively, provided to us when you sign up for and use the services, consult with our customer team, send us an email, or communicate with us in any other way.
Information from users with accounts
If you create an account, we require some basic information at the time of account is created. You will be asked for a valid email account. You may also have the option to give us more information if you want to.
How we use the information we collect and receive
In order to complete a booking, respond to an enquiry, send you our newsletters with promotional packages, we collect your personal data to assist you properly and to enhance our services.
All the personal data that we collect is used for but not limited for the following purposes:
- Create and administer your account.
- Personal details for booking packages, flights, hotels and other services.
- Send you a booking confirmation.
- Collect fees of the product.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Facilitate and improve our services that you’ve booked.
- Send you the package and confirmation updates, marketing communication and service information.
- Respond to customer inquiries and support requests.
- To send promotional packages with discount offers.
- Display contents based on your interests.
- To get feedbacks and suggestions for improvements.
- Enforce our terms and conditions.
- Identification of fraud or error.
- To service providers and suppliers which are required to complete the bookings, which include airlines, hotels, car or bus service providers, or other suppliers.
- To Provide customer support
- Sending marketing communications
- To legal authorities for protection against fraud.