Upload soft copy to book your visa and share signed letter of invitation post booking
- Upload colored passport copies.
- Passport should be valid 6 months from the date of entry in Malaysia.
- Upload colored passport copy.
- Upload photograph as per mentioned specification.
- 3.5cm*5cm in dimensions.
- 60%-70% face should be visible with white background
- Upload flight tickets from India to Malaysia and back.
- If staying in a hotel, upload all hotel reservation for the duration of stay.
- If staying with friends/family, upload residential proof (electricity/water/society bills).
Complete your purchase using a paymode of your choice.
Post booking, our agent will share the format of letter of invitation. Fill details as required and email back at the earliest. Once we received signed copy of LOI, we will apply your visa at the embassy
Keep track of your visa status and get visa on mail.
Validity 15 Days
- You can enter Malaysia only once and stay for maximum 15 days from your first date of entry.
- You have to enter within 90 days from your date of visa approval.
- Visa is applicable only if your travelling directly from India to Malaysia or via Singapore, Thailand and Brunei.
- Visa is not applicable if you are travelling from Bali.
Note : If you apply visa form today .Processing usually takes 03-06 Working Days
- Below are the list of documents that needs to be uploaded:
- Colored passport front/back copies.
- Photograph with white background.
- Confirmed onward and return flight tickets.
- Accommodation proof (if staying in hotel – all hotel vouchers. If staying with friends/family – Residential proof).
- Letter of invitation – we will share the sample post booking.
Cancellation can only be done till the time documents are not submitted to embassy. Post submission there is no cancellation and refund.
- Once a booking is confirmed, we will send a sample format of Letter of invitation. Mention all the details as conveyed in the sample and share the signed copy.
- Once we receive letter of invitation, we will apply visa at embassy.
- Usually embassy take 3-4 working days for visa approval if additional documents are not required.
- Once visas are approved we will share e-visa on mail.
After receiving signed Letter of invitation we will apply visa within 24 hours. Usually visa is approved by the embassy in 3-4 working days in case additonal documents are not required.
Malaysia issues e-visa so we will mail you once your visa is approved. You can also download it from visa section.
No, flight tickets are required for visa processing.
If the application is not submitted to embassy and cancellation is done, we will only refund visa embassy fee.
- Below are the list of documents required at immigration:
- Original passport.
- Print out of your e-visa.
- Onward and return air tickets.
- Accommodation proof (hotel vouchers or residential proof).
Visa is required for all Indian Nationals
You can enter Malaysia during your validity and stay there for a max of 30 days. Malaysia issue multiple entry visa..
No, original passport is not required for processing. Upload only soft copies of the documents and get your visa done.
No, you will not be able to cancel your visa and hence there would be no refund.
You can re-apply,however chances of approval would not be that high. We usually don’t reprocess the applications which are rejected previously.
Yes, we support only pdf,png,jpeg,jpg,png. We prefer scanned copies for fast processing.
Yes, visas can get delayed if photo is not uploaded as per specifications mentioned.
Malaysia embassy accepts visa whose departure is within 30 days form the current date. But you can apply at any time and remove the burden of Visa. holidayondiscount will send the application before 30 days from your departure to ensure that it is valid at the time of your travel.
You can apply for visa anytime at holidayondiscount. However, we will only sent the documents to the embassy for processing 30 days before your departure so that the visa is valid at the time of your travel.